For both domestic businesses and multi-national companies, compliance in an environment with an increasing number of tax rules together with more rigorous and coordinated enforcements by tax authorities, continues to pose a challenge. As local businesses expand operations into new markets, the complexity of managing tax risks and complying with reporting requirements multiplies.
- Prepare, review and file Indonesia corporate tax returns
- Identify and pursue opportunities for Indonesia tax incentives, reliefs or grants to maximise economic returns
- Review contractual agreements to minimise any unfavourable terms in order to enhance tax risk management
- Handle objections, requests for advance rulings, voluntary disclosures of errors, tax audits and investigations
- Conduct in-house customised workshops
- Examine Indonesia and cross-border withholding tax and permanent establishment issues
- Advice on local and cross-border structuring to ensure tax efficiency taking into account tax losses, group relief, capital gains rules, etc.
- Explore the applicability of relevant tax treaties in cross-border tax planning
- Advice on tax implications of raising finance, share and asset sales
For assistance with your corporate taxation obligations, please contact a member of our team below.