Performed as a consultant, Robi delivered consultancy to his clients in many industries, such as manufacturing, plantation, mining, hospitality, oil and gases, etc. As the nature of consultancy, the scope of work is depend on definition by clients. It was common that the management firstly described their problems or issues and then Robi and his team proposed the steps and solutions. Robi did many management audit function to identify problems and put recommendation on it. Robi also worked for Non-Profit Organization (NGO) , either local or that one organized by worldwide organization.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Registered Accountant\Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Certified Professional Management Accountant (CPMA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Australia
- Certified International Business Analyst (CIBA)
- Chartered Business Valuer (CBV)
- Certified Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA)
- Professional Internal Auditor (PIA)
- ASEAN Certified Practice Accountant (ACPA)
- Certified Assesor of Competence (by BNSP)
Within the last 27 years of his work experiences, Robi gains wide range of experiences from top management advisory, i.e.: assistance in strategic alliances; develop system and procedures for either new or established company; business plan development, business or shares valuation; feasibility study; and other financial related services. Most of them are in connection with top management decision maker. Robi is also engaged in many audit assignments, which includes: financial audit; management and operational audit; investigation; and Information Technology (IT) Audit.