- Muhammad Rizal has an experience in practicing audit for more than 10 years
- Experience of working with local and international clients in performing General Audit for various entities such as: State owned, public, private enterprises, NGO, Non-Profit entities and pension fund.
- His professional judgement arise from his expertise from handling clients from various industries such as: properties, trading, hospitality, mining, manufacture, logistics, helath industries, plantation, telecommunication, and others.
- Earned Bachelor Degree from Tarumanegara University in 2008
- Earned Accountant Degree from Tarumanegara University
- Earned Master Degree from Indonesia University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountant (IAPI)
- Certified in Teaching Audit (CTA) of Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountant (IAPI)
- Public Accountant License from the Ministry Of Finance
- Registered at : Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK)
- Registered at : Capital Market Indonesia
- Registered at as an auditor for The Audit Board of Republic Indonesia (BPK RI)
- Language : Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Indonesia business environment and assurance services, Indonesia Tax Regulation and Business Environment, Accounting Standards, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting.
- Handling clients of state owned enterprises needs specific and unique approach, including technical and also importantly the communication as well as knowledge of governance practices in public sector.
- Responsible as International Nexia contact partner, thus filtering clients needs and channelling to the relevant persons.
West Jakarta Office Contacts
Yoyo Sukaryo Djenal VIEW PROFILE
Muhammad Rizal VIEW PROFILE